Our Love Lives For Each Other



This morning, as is my custom, I had some Yogi green tea.  As I have posted before, I adore this brand because each tea bag has a little affirmation printed on it.  Today it read: "Live for Each Other."

I couldn't think of a more appropriate message for today -- August 15, 2012 -- because it is Jason and my 14 year wedding anniversary.

With almost 5 years of dating under the belt, Jason and I are nearing two decades of living for each other.  It seems like just yesterday that we were in our early 20s and experiencing our young love.  Today, we are both in our 40s, and we are still enjoying our lives and growing our love with the help of our amazing son.

Life has not always been a box of chocolates; however, we love our family, house, living at the beach, and overall philosophies of "living in the moment" and "fun is the best thing to have."  My life is greater than I could have ever imagined it would be, so thank you Jason.

Last year, I did a  week's worth of posts about our love and how it came to fruition.  Today, I'm going to repost my blog celebrating last year's anniversary.

http://allthingsfashionating.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-13-years-of-marital-bliss.html

Happy Anniversary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping