'Groovy' Pants Make Music on the Beach

Corypha Mesh Loungers


I love my little town.

Last night, we gathered with some friends on the beach to watch Grammy award-winning Pancho Sanchez.  The soothing Latin Jazz and a beautiful sunset were an amazing way to end the week.

But it wasn't only the tunes that were getting all the accolades, my "groovy" pants were a hit too.

Recently, I received a gift certificate to the store Anthropologie as a birthday gift from my sister-in-law Diana.  I found the perfect outfit but, while there, I also fell in love with a pair of Corypha Mesh Loungers.  Unfortunately, I ran out of time and left the store without my new found love and I was a woman obsessed.

I could not get these fun and comfy pants out of my head so I made my way back to Anthropologie at my soonest and found only one pair left in my size. 

I busted out my new favorite loungers out for the concert last night and wore then exactly like the model in the photo.  Thank you for all the compliments that I received: these pants helped me make my own music on the beach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping