'Fifty Shades' of Baby Oil



I began reading the book "Fifty Shades of Grey" yesterday.  I now understand all the hype.  By the time I put it down to go to bed around midnight, I was half-way through the book.

There are a few things I have garnered through this New York Times Bestseller:  I do believe that "Fifty Shades" made the color Oxblood a hot new trend for Fall and there are a lot of uses for baby oil.

But I have always known the latter.

I have been using baby oil gel to take off my make-up since I -- myself -- was in college.  Although my use of the product is quite different than Anastasia Steele.

I prefer Johnson's Baby Oil Gel because it provides extra moisturization to help nourish and protect your skin from dryness.  The gel also locks in 10 more times moisture when used on wet skin.

I'm not sure if it is just a coincidence or my regular visits to the dermatologist but, although I do have wrinkles, I feel that the baby oil has helped keep them to a minimum.

Also, I have tried various make-up removers over the years, but I always find myself coming back to Johnson's.

Not unlike Anastasia Steele ...and you'll have to read the book to find out the other uses.

Run to Target today, where you can pick up both the baby oil gel and a copy of "Fifty Shades" if you haven't already indulged.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping