Fall Preview; Labor Day in Paris

With Labor Day behind us and school and sports officially getting into the swing of things, I am still working on many "fashionating" topics for this fall, such as:  The Rachel Zoe Project, "A Place of Yes," the launch of the Missoni collection at Target, RHWBH, Mercedes Benz fashion week, Richard Karn Star Days, Club MTV (wubba, wubba, wubba), and the list goes on and on.

I was going to beat myself up for not writing last night, but I just didn't have it in me.  Then I ruminated on the fact that All Things Fashionating is my seventh attempt to get a blog going and I'm proud to say that I am starting my sixth month of posting frequently.  (Yeah, for me!) 

But today, I don't really have anything new for you guys; however, I thought I would share one of my first -- not so short but very sweet -- blogs that I created to capture the Mausser Family's memories of a trip to Paris.  Some of my close friends and supporters have already been there, done that -- but I was at a loss for a post today -- so here it is again.

http://maussersinparis.blogspot.com/

Jason and I planned this trip to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary and, while in Paris, Shane turned 4.  Our trip concluded over Labor Day weekend three years ago, so this time of year always reminds me of our visit.

Jusqu' à la prochaine fois...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping