Crushing Hard: Missoni Flats

Only one day left until the Missoni for Target line is available to the public. 

The Italian fashion house has been selling its colorful knit patterns since 1953, but my closet is sadly missing any real representation. 

With Target's newest designer collaboration -- which includes clothing, home decor and kitchenware -- I am hoping to make that Missoni change. I am really crushing hard on the Ikat print bike that hit the bulls-eye for me; but I will settle for these super cute flats that I just adore.

I'll be setting my alarm clock super early on Tuesday morning to hopefully score them online because they are going to go fast!

http://www.target.com/Missoni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping