Crushing Hard: Essential Blouse on a Budget



So I posted a few weeks ago that I had stocked up on some fun and trendy blouses for work.  I had success at one of my favorite fashionista on a budget boutiques – Forever 21. 

For $100, I came home with tops in every color of the rainbow, a beautiful accordion-pleat skirt plus some fun accessories.  F21 can be hit or miss for me as sometimes the fashion is just too junior but, in this case, I scored.

I love shopping designer but I have a hard time spending a lot of money on trendy items that have a short life-span, so I look to lower-end chains to satisfy my craving for over-the-top trendacies as I did in this case.

So, when one top in my bounty landed me mucho compliments, it seemed wrong not to share. 

Forever 21’s Essential Sheer Blouse – in Georgette-style – features a pleated, round neckline and fluttered raglan sleeves.  The tie drawstring at the waist gives it a flattering nip without an actual tuck. 

The only down-side is that it is not lined but, for $9.80, I can add my own cami thank you very much.

The color is a little bit on the “neon” side, so I almost didn’t buy it because I thought it was a tad too much but, when I realized it was less than $10, I had to go for it.

I am so glad I did because I received so many compliments that, even my self-deprecating nature, had to agree that maybe it really did look good on me.

Just in case neon coral isn’t the right color for you, it also comes in peach and blue.



Shop Forever 21 http://www.forever21.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping