Crushing Hard: A Replacement Purse



The sting of losing my favorite clutch two weekends ago is starting to fade.  Not that it could ever be replaced, but I am on a mission to find a new "going out" bag. 

My python clutch was a mixture of purple, gray and cream: It just went with everything.  I already have a few black back-up bags and even a pink "organic leather" clutch that I picked up last summer.  However, the purple color scheme is still fresh on my mind but I'm thinking that I must change my mind-set and be open to a whole new purse all together.

I found a few options at Nordstrom that I am contemplating, what do you think?

Vince Camuto, $198
House of Harlow, $195
Diane von Furstenburg, $395


All photos courtesy of Nordstrom.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping