Being Thankful in the Blogger-Sphere






I just wanted to take a moment to thank all my readers who have been following All Things Fashionating for the past year and a half. 

I truly never thought that my little blog would or could sustain as long as it has; and I could not have done it without the inspiration my audience.  I am motivated by just knowing that someone or two or three out there has been reading my posts on a regular basis.

However, I know that they have certainly been sporadic of late but only because I have been living my life in the moment and finding it hard to write as much as I had been.  Yet, after the holiday, I have high aspirations to start blogging more frequently again.

In the meantime, I am hoping you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

xo

Tracy



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping