Proud As A Peacock

Kate Landry Social Peacock Minaudiere, $325


With the holidays fast approaching, I am loving all the cute minaudieres out there.  If you are like me, I had to google the meaning of minaudiere which is really an ornately decorated small purse.  Mini clutch would probably suffice, but I just love the way the word minaudiere rolls off the tongue.

So my love of minaduiere and love of peacocks has fused into one bag that, to me, looks like a piece of art.

Kate Landry Social's Peacock Minaudiere retails at Dillard's for $325.

Now that is one proud bird.

http://www.dillards.com/product/Kate-Landry-Social-Peacock-Minaudiere-Clutch-Evening-Bag_301_-1_301_503500771?df=03862053_zi_silver

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping