Making Waves One Curl at a Time

Conair Minipro Deep Wave Ceramic Styler, $23

I was born with pin-straight, thin, fine hair.  Some may say it is a blessing; however, I think it is a curse.

I have been battling my lack-luster locks for most of my adult life.  Nary a curl or wave will stay in my hair  -- unless you happened to know me in 8th grade -- when I made the poor choice of getting a permanent poodle wave at the mall.  Yes, you just read right.

So, when I saw an ad for the Conair Minipro Deep Wave Ceramic Styler, I was intrigued and could not resist in giving it a try.

The miniature iron has triple barrels which creates tousled waves, while the ceramic coating leaves a smooth and frizz-free finish.

My mini iron arrived on Thursday and it is perfect for my baby fine locks.  For the first time in my life, my hair is making waves.

Ooh, La, La!

http://www.conair.com/minipro-deep-wave-ceramic-styler-p-1077.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping