One for You and One... or More... for Me

To me, holiday shopping is like being a kid in the candy store.  Normally, I am a very calculated shopper and head out with a very specific game plan.  It never fails that – when I have carte blanche – I can’t find anything. 

The complete opposite is true when I am shopping for friends and family during the Christmas season.  For every one gift that I find for a giftee, I always want one for myself or seem to find a plethora of other items that I want under my own tree. 

 Here are a few of my favorite things this holiday season:

 

Wild Fig & Cassis Cologne by Jo Malone. Inspired by breakfast in Tuscany - the moment of breaking open juicy figs, fresh from the tree - Wild Fig & Cassis is a delicious fragrance. The scent of sun-warmed figs and delicate cassis is entwined with notes of hyacinth and cedarwood, enveloping the wearer in the warmth of the Mediterranean.
 

 
Daily Yoga Jacket by Lululemon is a versatile layer we can pull on pre- and post-exercise class. The loose fit and tall, cozy collar make it an easy piece to transition from class to cafe and home again.

 


Bobbi Brown “Uber Nude” eye and lip pallet.  Monday to Sunday, a pocket-sized palette has it covered with Bobbi's most timeless, tried-and-true colors for eyes and lips. With three eyeshadows, two lip colors and a mini glitter lip gloss, the Uber Nude compact includes everything you need to achieve a classic, but modern look.

 

 

Stella & Dot Serenity Stone Drop Earrings.  Need I say more?

 

 
Le Vernis by Chanel comes is a variety of classic and trend-defining shades from the runways of Paris. State-of-the-art formula strengthens and moisturizes nails as it delivers long-wearing, high-shine, chip-resistant colour. The polish applies evenly without streaking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping