Fashionably Fashionating Fridays: Color Blocking

As we gear up for the AFC and NFC play-off games this weekend, I think it is safe to say that we will see plenty of blocking, clutching and probably some tackling; However, I doubt that we will see Tom Brady or Eli Manning taking part in the haute new trend of Color Blocking, with the exception of maybe Brady's baby mama Giselle Bundchen.

Not too different than each coach’s approach to get his team to the Superbowl, Color Blocking is a trend that calls for the strategic placement of contrasting – yet complimentary – bold and bright colors paired together to create a successful play...I mean look.  Sorry, I got distracted.

We have seen Color Blocking everywhere from head to toe, but I am really loving the wow factor of it on clutch purses right now.

It is a hot, hot trend giving us all a reprieve from our boring monochromatic lives.

I may not get tackled this weekend, but I definitely plan to block some color.

Touch Down!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping