Essie ® Nail Polishes Steam Up with Brazilian-Inspired Hues

I have never been to Brazil but, I can honestly say, it is one of my top five, “Before I die, I would like to go to…” destinations. But for right now, I don’t have to samba too far to experience the beach culture of Brazil. 

Essie ®, nail salon expert since 1981, has launched its newest 2011 summer line of nail polish colors, “Braziliant.”

Their ad in a recent magazine really caught my eye.  The showcase color, braziliant, is a luminescent coral and is being drizzled on top of a radiant white shell sitting on a sideways essie bottle.

The new summer 2011 shades also have the most fantastic names such as: too too hot; super bossa nova; meet me at sunset; smooth sailing; absolutely shore; and braziliant.

Also, essie ® polishes are DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free.
This ad made me yearn for the colors of the beach and inspired me to pick up the phone and book an appointment at my nail salon pronto. I also ran out to the nearest beauty supply to get my own bottle, but they weren’t even carrying this line yet.  So beware, you may have to patiently wait for your perfect day at the beach…in Brazil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping