I LOVE BARNEYS NY!

I have found that there are certain stores for certain girls.  Some are partial to Saks Fifth Avenue and some to Neiman Marcus while others prefer Bergdorf Goodmans; but my store is Barneys New York.

I love my Barneys for the shoes, the trunk shows, the events and – most importantly – the sales!

Recently, I signed up to receive a daily email from my beloved Barneys.  I revel being in the know and sometimes they send two to three communications a day – I’m starting to think that it could be considered borderline stalking.

Alas, I was super happy to get a recent email about Beauty at Barneys.  It was announced that they were hosting a Jurlique Facial Event on May 22.

The high-end store -- located in Beverly Hills -- is offering a complimentary 30 minute skin type-specific facial following Jurlique's skincare rituals, vital for healthy skin. Jurlique aestheticians will guide you through a personalized skincare regimen, including skin analysis, cleansing, and exfoliating; which will give you beautiful and radiant looking skin.
Jurlique has created a skincare line with the intention of restoring the skin's natural balance, infusing each product with a blend of living energy to specifically rebalance oiliness, dryness, sensitivity or to maintain an already existing state of balance.

After researching the natural care product Jurlique, I immediately phoned up the gals at Barneys Apothecary and booked my appointment.

But don’t fret; they are holding two other Jurlique Facial Events this summer on Thursday, June 30 and Thursday, July 28.  Without delay, call for your appointment 310-276-4400, ext. 5615.  Who knows, maybe you could balance it all out with a pair of shoes too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping