F21 Opens Colossal Store in Bev Center Today

For those of you who know me, I mean, really know me, then I have shared with you that I am a closet Forever 21 clothes whore.

Like I’ve said before, I will drop the Benjamins for shoes, purses and clothing that I can wear season after season; but anything trendy, I will not invest.  I just can’t justify spending a lot of money on something that will be out the following season…well maybe unless it is Marc Jacobs but I’m in retail therapy for that one.

Besides that obsession, F21 is my favorite cheap chic teen retailer.

You can imagine my excitement upon learning that the clothing giant will be celebrating the grand re-opening – Saturday May 21, 2011 – of its new ginormous store in the Beverly Center, which is located in Los Angeles.

The new space will carry its usual suspects – Heritage 1981, Men21, Plus-size and Maternity wear – but it will also include a gift shop which carries cosmetics and tchotchkes.

The grand opening starts at 10 a.m. and F21 will be giving away gift cards to the first 500 people in line.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to fight the crowds; I’m still having Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome from the opening of the first Los Angeles-based H&M. But I will definitely make a trip to visit once all the brouhaha settles down.

The new and improved Forever 21 is located in the Beverly Center, 8522 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048; (310) 659-9611.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping