When Its Always About Sunnies

 

Weekend Acetate Sunglasses, $39, Spitfire, ilovespitfire.com
 
 


 
 
 
Since I'm not really in the market for a new pair of sunnies -- although I am desperately feeling like my sunglass repertoire is lacking -- I found these super affordable but stylish shades online.

The Weekend Acetate Sunglasses, which are UVA/B protected, can be found on Spitfire for a mere $39.

Interestingly enough, I would like to shed some light on Spitfire which is one cool website.  The site sells hip sunglasses, colorful headphones and MP3 players that look like old school cassette players.

With disco balls, aliens, giant Japanese good luck kitties and ducks dotting its pages, Spitfire is a very random site but all of its creativity and cool products just sort of..."makes the future look bright." 

http://www.spitfire-design.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping

Two In-Vince-able Collections