Can Zombies Wear Cowboy Booties?

I know Halloween is upon us and I certainly could have been mistaken for the "Walking Dead" -- the new AMC zombie television series -- over the past few weeks.  But alas, I just had a very bad sinus infection; however, I am happy to be back among the living just in time for spooky all hallows eve.

I always know that I am really sick when I can't even think about nor do I even care about fashion as that is what is on my mind 24/7.  So as my haze started to fade, I realized that I still hadn't reconciled my fall boot dilemma even as Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations start filling the shelves at local stores.

Back in September, I was contemplating a pair of knee-high wedges, but now I'm feeling a little bit country and contemplating a low-heeled Western bootie.  The pros: a comfortable heel that I could wear and wear and wear; perfect for all my skinny jeans; cute with long skirts.  The cons: Too trendy and bit costumey since I don't live in Western World.

What do ya'll think?

KORS Michael Kors Wayland, $350
Belle by Sigerson Morrison Lamar, $239.50

Rachel Comey Mars, $395

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping

Two In-Vince-able Collections