I'm Back in the Saddle Again

Chama, New Mexico

Howdy!

Did ya'll think I forgot about All Things Fashionating?  Well, I don't blame you one bit because I have been gone for a while.

My family and I landed in Santa Fe last week and then made our way up to Northern New Mexico to the Colorado border.  We had some tourist time in Santa Fe, a few days at a spa and then the remainder of a trip in a lodge on a lake. 

It was fabulous and I had been planning to make some progress with my blog, but we were completely off the grid -- no Internet, no cell...no nothing except for the deer, fish and one bear.

But I am happy to report that I am ready to get back in the saddle (figuratively speaking of course).

All Things Fashionating will resume to its normal schedule next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping