Nine West Pack's-A-Punch

Nine West Pack Punch, $79 *On Sale $49.99


After an evening of watching Bruce Lee's "Enter the Dragon," I'm ready to pack a punch.  Nothing physical for me, more about truth, love and shoes.

Once again, Nine West has come through for me.  I found their "Pack Punch" shoe from one of my fav stylist's top picks on Piperlime.  I can't take any credit, Rachel Zoe found this "must have" shoe and I'm crushing hard on it.

This low-heeled black sandal has everything that I aspire toward in a shoe.  No real gold or silver hardware, a perfect mini-wedge to take me through the work day without any complaints, and the ankle strap is right on trend.

Although I don't know any martial arts move, you can be sure that I will sound off a traditional Bruce Lee ahhhh-ahhhh as I'm paying for my purchase, which happens to be on sale

Now that really packs a punch!

http://piperlime.gap.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping