Miinto.com: Your Favorite Fashion Shop

A few weeks ago, my hubby and I were invited to a 45th birthday dinner.  I hadn’t had a reason to dress up in quite a while, so I decided to buy a new dress for the occasion.

I began scouring the net and found a unique website called http://www.miinto.com/

Miinto.com is an online fashion boutique initiative that provides retailing services between customers and specialty boutiques and designers offering branded clothing.  Its collections include men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, shoes and accessories from various world-wide brands such as Diesel, Moschino, BCBG, Trina Turk, Dolce Vita, Hermés and about 800 others.

According to its site, Miinto.com is all about putting local fashion on the international map.  They partner with local, specialty boutiques that inspire global fashion by offering them a solid online and social presence.

This global manifestation should be no surprise as the project has come to fruition thanks to Mike Radoor and Konrad Kierklo.  These two young Danish self-made entrepreneurs decided to give a voice and a space online to local independent shops and boutiques. 

In 2009, Miinto launched in Scandinavia (whoo-hoo where my peeps hail) and last year they arrived in the States.  Last month, the venture made its way across the pond to the U.K., Ireland and Holland.

The company offers a web-based dimension to their brick-and-mortar stores giving them an international platform and a wider reach.  Hence, the speedy expansion.  The result: everybody wins! Fashion lovers have access to up-to-the-minute, unique creations, while boutiques can depend on Miinto’s expertise, back-end support and network.

Miinto allows a 14 day return period and a live person is available to give customer support via the phone lines.
The bottom line is that I found the cutest frock on Miinto and, I received so many compliments on the dress at dinner that night, I wanted to share my findings. 

But, more important, the team at Miinto wants to share with you.  They will give a $15 gift cards for all my ATF readers who like them on Facebook.

What’s not to like?

Please visit http://www.miinto.com/











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping