ATF Birthday Week Culminates Back in NOLA

Well, ATF's birthday week has come to an end.  I enjoyed sharing my top four posts of all time and having a little reprieve from writing all new posts this week.

Next week, my blog will cover some old and new fashionable and current topics, while carrying on with my self-deprecating personal anecdotes.

ATF's fourth most viewed post was just from last week -- Hot Proper Ladies In Hats Take On NOLA.  Here is the link for your reading pleasure.

http://allthingsfashionating.blogspot.com/2012/04/hot-proper-ladies-in-hats-take-on-nola.html#!/2012/04/hot-proper-ladies-in-hats-take-on-nola.html

Thank you again for following my blog and I look forward to continuing to share All Things Fashionating with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping