Crushing Hard: Oh You Stud!

Photo Courtesy DANNIJO website


After seeing a fashion brief in People Style magazine about  DANNIJO Jewelry, I found myself very curious about their funky designs.

Once on the site, I was blown away by the extensive variety of choices, but the Sloane cuff brought me back to my Guns N Roses days when I was living in New York City.  This gorgeous mini stackable studded cuff is classic rocker chic.

Retailing for $220, it comes in Oxidized Silver or 14K gold platings.

Founded by sisters Danielle and Jodie Snyder in 2008, DANNIJO jewelry is hand-made in New York and offers an eclectic range of designs. Danielle’s bohemian, rocker vibe combined with Jodie’s timeless sophistication makes for a versatile and ever-changing statement collection that consistently maintains a strong sense of DNA.

http://www.dannijo.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping