Crushing Hard: The Cat's Miu Miu

Photo: Miu Miu

Last night, while watching "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" with my son and husband, I realized that I am being faced with a mission almost nearly as impossible.

My favorite black wedges from two seasons ago are finally coming to the end of their respectable life-span.  I am so sad to see them go, but the task to replace them is almost as daunting as climbing the world's tallest building in Dubai.

My new loves must be fashionable yet comfortable and be able to take me to every aspect of my life:  work, school and social functions.

Miu Miu, the high fashion brand from Prada, has a pair of patent leather cork platforms with a lacquered heel that I am considering.  Interesting enough to set me apart from the pack, but versatile and comfortable enough to fit into my life. 

There are a few other contenders but, my next step, is to actually try these Miu Miu's on and see if they are too good to be true.

However, I have chosen to accept this mission, so this post will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping