Crushing Hard: cityslips


For me, I love wearing fabulous shoes because there is nothing more feminine than a woman in stylish heels; however, after a long day at the office, just the thought of going the extra step in those sky high heels is like torture.

So, when my friend from work, Jet, told me about cityslips, I was intrigued.  I had heard about them before but wasn't really sure where to find them and thought that my boring old Target flats would continue to do the trick.
cityslips are foldable ballet flats which come in a little carry case.  And, even though the concept of carrying an alternative shoes to swap heels is not new -- especially from my NYC days -- but back then it was those horrible white Reeboks with long dresses.  Ewwwww! 


But -- fast forward -- while at Marshall's yesterday, I found a pair of cityslips in size 9 just waiting for me to take them home.  The faux patent leather flats are pretty simple but look good quality and the carrying case is just adorable and very petite so it will fit right into my purse.  Not to mention, they were mine for $7.99 plus tax.  I just couldn't resist.

Now, if I have to run to the Post Office on my lunch break or even down to the Cafe for lunch, I won't have to strategize and wonder how it will position me for the rest of the day.  I have a feeling that these little slip ons will bring me style and comfort all at the same time.


http://www.cityslips.com/index.php

Comments

  1. I've been wanting to try these. Are they comfy?

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping