Crushing Hard: Spring Shoes

I have my eyes set on these Dolce Vita shoes!


All weekend long, I was wearing boots to brave the rain but, this morning, I woke up with hot spring shoe styles on the brain.

From bold prints (which I wrote about few weeks ago) to neon colors to chunky platforms to bedazzled flats, they are all out there for the taking.

We -- the consumers -- are seeing mah-jor color this spring with lots of mesh details and other hot new shapes.

With so many brazen trends out there, I'm keeping the Barneys and Saks Fifth Avenue cards in my wallet and looking toward Piperlime, Nine West and Zappos for my affordable shoe fix.

Today is the last day of Nine West's 25% for friends and family.

Happy Shopping!

http://www.ninewest.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping