Crushing Hard: Platform Booties

Not really the shoe I am crushing on...
I am on a quest.  For the past few weeks, while walking downtown, I have admired a pair of black platform booties in the window of a boutique. 

I'm not sure if these are reminiscent of my first pair of platforms booties that I scored back in New York when I was in my early 20s or if I really love them.  However, the shoe in the picture is not the shoe in question. 

This is just a representation of what these bad boys look like because -- after searching the web high and low --  I can't find the exact shoe anywhere else.  The Shangri-la shoe is sort of, kind of looks like the booties in this post, but edgier and cooler.

Actually, to say crushing hard is a bit of an understatement as I am actually to the point of obsession.  I am in love with these shoes but I just can't justify buying them.  So, for right now, I will just continue to silently admire them from afar.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping