Crushing Hard: Agate Pendants

Hewn Achates Necklace: Anthroplogie: $58
I have been seeing fabulous girls all around town wearing Agate Pendants for the past few months.  But yesterday morning, my buddy Rachel and I popped into the Rolling Hills Flower Mart in Riviera Village – which is an über-cool little boutique within itself – and I found the perfect pendant of my dreams.
The Rolling Hills Flower Mart is part flower studio; part-boutique which sells high-end candles, toiletries and accessories; and as Rachel revealed, the shop boasts a semi-hidden boudoir in the back selling sassy lingerie and sensual props.
Unfortunately, I did not wake up and smell the roses; Without nary a Benjamin in my wallet, this little high-end gem slipped through my hands this time; however, I found a similar necklace – with a moderate price point –  at Anthropologie to add to my own fabulousness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping