One Week Until Lift Off

Well, first I want to thank all of my closest family and friends for being my guinea pigs and helping me test out my All Things Fashionating blog.  I am going to officially launch it one week from today on Sunday May 1, 2011.

I definitely had some rough patches that caused me not to be able to post every day;  But I understand now that is OK and, as long as I post when I can, then I am realizing my goal of having a creative outlet to express myself through my writing.  My dedication can’t be defined by how often I do it, but just that I am doing it. 

I am already back on FB and Twitter; I figure that I need to whore myself out in order to promote this blog.

I’m not really sure what my goal is for this blog except to just get my voice out there and be heard.  I am going to try and focus on topics that are more main stream and try to highlight more current events and pop culture. 

But ultimately, this blog is about me.  So I’m just going to continue to write about "All Things Fashionating" and I hope you continue to ride along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping