This Is Not Good-bye...Just Farewell for Now!

With almost 30K page hits under my belt -- I'm still not even sure if this is impressive or not -- but I just know that it seems like a lot to me, my blog All Things Fashionating is going on hiatus.

ATF has been my baby for almost two years but, over the past few months, I have found it very time-consuming to keep up with my writing.  Personally, I haven't felt that I was putting my most creative foot forward and that is really hard for me.

Right now, my focus has to be to my family and, that is not to say that once our busy lives slow down a bit, I will have the time to get back to being creative and revitalize ATF.  However, I can honestly say that the guilt of posting crap or not posting at all has become very difficult for me.

So, with the approach of 2013, I wish all my readers -- from afar and close-by -- a very Happy New Year and extend the warmest thank you for taking the time to follow and read my posts since 2010.

I promise to continue to pursue only the most fashionating things in life and hope to post about them again...in the future!

With much love,
Tracy Mausser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping