It's The Bomb...in Beauty!

This weekend, I had the chance to get away with my BFF Leslie for a little R&R in Ojai.  While there, we talked about most things that women are age -- who are moms -- talk about: kids, fashion and beauty.

At one point, Leslie brought up the topic of a Beauty Bomb and I said, huh?  I'm not one who is typically stumped but -- I am wont to admit that I sadly do not know everything...damn -- but I had never heard of the Beauty Bomb or otherwise known as a BB.

Leslie let me know that BBs are an all-in-one balm that includes your moisturizer, foundation, SPF lotion, primer and other good things which helps your skin to look fantastic but protects it as well.

I thought of my morning ritual: a swipe of regular lotion as soon as I get out of the shower, my SPF tinted moisurizer, primer, foundation -- layer upon layer which takes about a full hour to apply.

I let Leslie know she was the bomb for letting me know about BBs.  With Santa on his way, I will definitely hope to find a BB in my stocking hung by the fire with care.


Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

Stila - Stay All Day 10-In-1 HD Beauty Balm
Sila Stay-All-Day 10-in-1 BB



Bobbi Brown - BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping