Crushing Hard: Pleats That Please the Palate


While flipping through the pages of my most recent Glamour Magazine, I came across an advertisement for Dillard's Department store that caught my eye.

Vince Camuto's pleated colorblock dress in a sherbet and melon color scheme made me feel like I was back home on the boardwalk eating some ice cream on a hot summer night.

The dress was soothing, yet refreshing, and was pleasing to my palate. I am only sad that I don't have an excuse..I mean ocassion...to go out and buy it. 

As far as I can tell, the Vince Camuto Pleated Colorblock Dress, $128, in melon is only available at Dilliard's; Vince himself and Nordstrom only carry it in an aqua blue color scheme.

http://www.dillards.com/shop/Vince-Camuto/Women/_/N-173cuZlfx6/Ntk-all/Nty-1?catalogId=301&langId=-1&storeId=301

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping