Finding Loveliness and Bargains at the BSWRedondo

Beauty Supply Warehouse
On Tuesday night, I was discussing beauty with Natalie, one of my closest gal pals.  We were talking about hair products and how expensive they can be to buy.  Natalie said she disliked when you buy one of those ginormous bottles of product and then, if it sucks, you are stuck with it for the next year; or you are just out money. I definitely empathized with her dilemma, but told her that now that I go to BSWRedondo, I am a reformed beauty sinner.

No BSWRedondo isn’t another Baptist church; it is the Beauty Supply Warehouse in Redondo Beach.  I know you have seen it before; it is located on PCH near Torrance Boulevard and has a campy red and white sign which is quite eye-catching.

I am frugal when it comes to buying my product.  I like the best -- which can cost upwards of $50 -- but it really bothers me when I have to spend a lot of money on it.  So thank you Jeannette – my stylist – for all the free products you share with me. But, when I do have to drop some cash on my goods of gorgeousness, I hit up the Beauty Supply Warehouse.

Its website states that the Beauty Supply Warehouse, which is over 4,000 square feet, is the largest Beauty Supply in the South Bay.  You will find a large selection of Hair Care, Skin Care and Nail Care products: Everything from the most popular brands to hard to find items.

They also specialize in Hair Extensions and Fashion Wigs if you are into that sort of thing.
Besides that the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable, I keep going back because of the 20% off coupon I can use EVERY time. (*Unfortunately, it doesn’t cover skin care or human hair – eeek!)  Also, they have a frequent shopper program and, each time you buy a full priced item, they give you a 10% credit. When you reach $25, you can use the credit toward anything in the store. (*Some restrictions apply.)

Also, the few times I had to return or exchange a product for various reasons, as long as I had my receipt, they took it back no questions asked.

I have been frequenting the BSWRedondo for the past several years and have never been disappointed. I purchase all my shampoo (liquid and dry), conditioner, gel, hairspray, mousse and nail polishes too.

I suggest giving it a try at least once and, if you go to the website, you can print out the coupon.  Please note that the expiration date on the coupon has expired, but they still take the coupon regardless.

For those of you located in the South Bay you can find The Beauty Supply Warehouse at 225 S. PCH, Redondo Beach; 310-937-0500.  They also have locations in San Diego and Vegas, so you’ll have to go online and check it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping