Eat. Drink and be Skinny Guest Contributor Post: Part II


With my Tri Sprint only three weeks from today, I am definitely back in the saddle with my training.  So it was only appropriate that my second guest contributor post --  training for your first sprint triathlon: bike portion -- on Eat. Drink and be Skinny was published.

http://eatdrinkandbeskinny.com/8-week-sprint-triathlon-plan-bike-portion/

And these posts have really hit home. My family and I just signed up as Team Mausser for our first sprint relay at the June Lake Tri in July.  I am proud to report that my own husband has been using the bike training plan from my post.

Stay tuned for our results and my final post on EDBS about the run training later this summer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping