Eat. Drink and be Skinny Guest Contributor Post



A few months back, I saw that one of my favorite bloggers -- Teresa from Eat. Drink and be Skinny -- was looking for contributing writers.  Mostly Teresa posts about running (hence how I found her) and all things encompassing living healthy (why I remain a loyal follower) but she truly is an expert in her field.

What impressed me most about Teresa in her bio from her blog: "She's more than just a nutrition expert, fitness enthusiast or health advocate. She is the real deal. Backed with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutritional Science, a Masters in Business, a CPT from ACE and 14+ years of professional experience in the weight loss industry working on a corporate level for Jenny Craig and the past three as an independent Health Coach with clients across the globe."

I applied straightaway and you can only imagine how honored I am to have been selected to be a guest contributor for EDBS.

Here is my first post in a "Tri" part series on training for your first sprint triathlon and my second post will go live May 12, 2016.

http://eatdrinkandbeskinny.com/compete-first-sprint-triathlon-just-8-weeks-swim-portion/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping