Sometimes the Hardest Part is Getting Started

Well, I am finally realizing one of my New Year’s Resolutions which was to make my writing a priority.  I didn’t have any specific criteria except just to write.  After two failed attempts, I am finally going to launch my blog - All Things Fashionating!  I know that I have procrastinated to the point of “Oh, Why Bother,” but I just have to do it.
Yesterday, I was in the shower and I had a great thought about Goat’s Milk Soap.  (Typically, my inspiration comes to me while running or in the shower – two of the worst times to get enthused because how the hell do you get it down in electronic format while on the greenbelt or naked and soapy? Ok, get your mind out of the gutter!) 
So this morning, I woke up and, by the grace of God, I was still motivated.  So I said to myself, I’m going to create my blog today.
All Things Fashionating is a forum where I can share great ideas, tips and information about things that are interesting to me: such as fashion; health and beauty; exercise; books; other blogs of note among many other topics. In return, I’m hoping that my readers will share their thoughts, feelings, ideas with me as well.
Due to a busy life filled with a full-time job, rearing a rambunctious 6-year-old boy, and trying to find time for my husband, myself and friends; my posts may not be everyday occurrences but the creative outlet that I need to embolden my writing.  To be honest, I may not even write about things that interest you on a daily basis – especially because they may be local in nature – which means South Bay in the Los Angeles area. However, I know that I have a lot of good information to share and I hope that you will book mark me and all things fashionating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping