Are These Boots Made for Walking?

In Los Angeles, we are still waiting for the fall weather to truly arrive; however, I have all my newest cool weather duds all lined up and ready to go as soon as the mercury drops below 70 degrees.  I just know it is going to have to happen sooner or later.

But -- in the meantime -- I realized that there is one more thing missing from my closet: the neutral boot. 

I have black moto boots, brown suede boots, black leather boots, Frye tall boots in banana (my favorite), Louboutin booties, brown color block-booties accented with turquoise and yellow and grey slouchy boots which, I am sad to report, are on their way out so I have to find the perfect replacement.

Besides the neutral color palette, I have only one other stipulation: this boot has to be comfortable. 

While doing my research, I have come up with two options thus far but I'm just not sure if they can fill my shoes.

Why don't you let me know which boots you think are made for walking.



Description: Pour la Victoire : hazelnut suede 'Gwenda' wedge boots : style # 320376801
Pour La Victiore Gwenda Wedge, $270

Franco Sarto Maven Wedge Boot - Taupe
Franco Sarta Maven Wedge, $130







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

Two In-Vince-able Collections

For The Love of Shopping