Back in the Saddle Again

Hello family, friends, followers...er, uh, crickets.
By now, I'm not really sure if anyone is still out there.  Unfortunately, I got bogged down with the holidays and posting to my blog fell way down on the list of my priorities.  The good news is that I should be able to climb back into the saddle again and begin posting with some sort of normal frequency.

While I was gone, I attended a social media conference and was able to get some great feedback and ideas about how to improve All Things Fashionating. 

So, during this time of reflection and optimism, I am hoping that ATF will start the new year off with a bang with plans to grow it even more in 2012.

Please join me for another crazy ride into All Things Fashionating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two In-Vince-able Collections

I Was a Club MTV Dancer

For The Love of Shopping